- Created: 15 November 2011
How does it work?
Students are provided with a Vivo card and their own secure personal access details for their account online. Teachers reward students with Vivoâ€™s via the Schools Vivo management portal. Vivoâ€™s are accumulated each day and synced with the Vivo website where students canÂ log on to their account and monitor their progress.
Students use their VIVOs to buy items from the VIVO online shop such as cinema tickets or music. Students can choose when to â€˜cash inâ€™ on their reward choosing to buy smaller items or save for a bigger purchase.
What are the benefits?
The Vivo Miles model is designed to help schools deliver the government's 'Every Child Matters' objectives - be healthy, stay safe, enjoy and achieve, make a positive contribution and achieve economic wellbeing. We also hope Vivoâ€™s will encourage personal responsibility and choice with a view to ensuring high levels of achievement and conduct within the Academy and the local community.
Vivo Miles parent portal www.vivorewards.com allows you to find out about your childâ€™s success and rewards within school.
* Have their own personal login which they can use to access their child's rewards balance and full transaction history
* Can view stats and trends on how their child is earning Vivoâ€™s in terms of how many, for which areas and from which teachers
* Can set-up instant, daily, weekly and monthly email alerts on their child's rewards
* Can add several children at the same school to one single login
* Can pledge treats based on the number of Vivos earned at school