- Category: About Sale High School
- Published Date
- Hits: 1444
Out school caterers are provide by Trafford Council.
Trafford’s Operational Services for Education (OSfE) take great pride in delivering professional, efficient, friendly, value for money but high quality food, using experienced staff, to meet the needs of all our customers.
Our aim is to ensure that students receive a balanced, filling and nutritious meal, which supports them in optimising their achievement and attainment levels.
Our service to schools is a partnership and is built upon solid foundations creating a strong working partnership. We support schools in providing:
- A healthy eating ethos for all users of the service
- A balanced nutritional meal to all our customers encompassing all dietary needs
- Solutions to meet the challenges of enticing young people to partake of a lunch
- Student involvement in selection of products
- A quick and efficient service which supports the school's timetable
Trafford Council's catering provision offers schools a resilient brand that carries a reputation built upon trust, offering financial security and the backing of the Council.
We currently provide on average 11,500 meals per day; over two million meals per year making us the largest school meals provider in Trafford.
We ensure that we deliver our professional, friendly, customer focussed, quality service to Sale High.
We are committed to working in partnership with Sale High to promote a healthy eating ethos for both students and staff.